Just Tyres share important road rules from around the world, so if you are travelling this summer and plan to hire a car, check out these five tips for driving in #Croatia
- Drinking and Driving: Croatia are very strict with their drink driving laws, and so up until the age of 24, all drivers must have a 0.00% blood alcohol level. The level is increased slightly for those over 24, who may have a limit of up to 0.05%.
- Driving in darker months: If you’re heading to Croatia in the Autumn and Winter months, remember that all headlights must be dipped between the last Sunday in October and the last Sunday in March. If you fail to adhere to this rule, you risk being fined.
- Necessary equipment: When driving in Croatia, it is compulsory to keep spare bulbs, a first aid kid, a warning triangle and a reflective jacket in your car at all times.
- License: Always remember to carry your valid in-date driver’s license.
- Safety: Always ensure you and your passengers wear seatbelts during your journeys and that you stay as road safe as possible, including checking your tyres before long journeys: For more information on www.justtyres.co.uk