Just Tyres share important road rules from around the world, so if you are travelling this summer and plan to hire a car, check out these five tips for driving in #Spain
- Road safety: Whilst travelling on the roads in Spain, be aware of scams, thefts, conmen and fake policemen in service areas and hard shoulders. Remember to stay vigilant at all times – a negative experience like this would have the power to ruin your holiday.
- Banned objects: Like to listen to music with your headphones in whilst driving? You should know that this is fully banned in Spain, along with using earpieces. Only hands-free phones are allowed to be used whilst driving. Why not make a CD holiday playlist for your holiday instead?
- Fines: If you drive dangerously or illegally in Spain, you could be given a fine on the spot. Don’t let it slip to the back of your mind, but if you pay within twenty days, the cost of your fine could be reduced.
- License: Always remember to carry your valid in-date driver’s license.
- Safety: Always ensure you and your passengers wear seatbelts during your journeys and that you stay as road safe as possible, including checking your tyres before long journeys: For more information on www.justtyres.co.uk