Just Tyres share important road rules from around the world, so if you are travelling this summer and plan to hire a car, check out these five tips for driving in #Greece
- Necessary equipment: When preparing for your trip to Greece, it’s not only shorts, t-shirts and sunglasses you need to remember to pack! It’s also the law to carry a fire extinguisher, a first aid kit and a warning triangle in your car at all times. Don’t be caught out!
- Fuel: Thinking of carrying spare fuel in a can in your car? Don’t! It’s illegal, Don’t panic, the only place you might struggle to find petrol stations is in the more remote Greek towns and villages, but be sure to have a full tank before you set off on any long trips or days out.
- Parking: In Greece, the police have the power to confiscate your number plates if you’re parked illegally, so don’t risk it! Be sure to read and fully understand the parking rules and restrictions before you park.
- License: Always remember to carry your valid in-date driver’s license.
- Safety: Always ensure you and your passengers wear seatbelts during your journeys and that you stay as road safe as possible, including checking your tyres before long journeys: For more information on www.justtyres.co.uk