Just Tyres share important road rules from around the world, so if you are travelling this summer and plan to hire a car, check out these five tips for driving in #Turkey
- Drinking and driving: If you’re thinking of camping in Turkey this summer, be aware that your blood alcohol limit must be at zero for you to tow a caravan legally. This rule also applies to people towing trailers.
- Travelling with children: Are you travelling with a child under the age of 10? Make sure your car has more than two seats, as it’s illegal for any child under 10 to be in the front seat of a car. If your car only has two seats, take a look into renting or hiring a car for your holiday to be on the safe side.
- Use of vehicle horns: If you’re staying in a built-up area, remember that it is illegal to use your vehicle’s horn between the hours of 10pm and sunrise.
- License: Always remember to carry your valid in-date driver’s license.
- Safety: Always ensure you and your passengers wear seatbelts during your journeys and that you stay as road safe as possible, including checking your tyres before long journeys: For more information on www.justtyres.co.uk