Sagar is a vegan Indian restaurant and here are 5 reasons to dine there:
- The food is packed full of Indian flavour, with delicate spicing and balanced aftertaste. I forgot to take a picture of the food – because it smelt divine and tasted amazing… I snapped the empty plate. ;o)
- There are a variety of drinks available, including traditional Indian yogurt drinks, vegetarian wines, and herbal teas.
- The staff are friendly, efficient and attentive. During our visit, the waiter made suggestions from the menu and moved us to a larger table to accommodate our choice of platter.
- Not all Indian restaurants offer a range of desserts, and often stick to ice-creams, sorbet and maybe Kulfi, but Sagar have some of my favs: Ras Malai and Payasam… Another reason to revisit the stylish, yet cosy restaurant, so I can try all of the desserts.
- The bill was so reasonable, I was honestly pleasantly surprised.
Other Sagar Veg restaurants are in Hammersmith, West End and Harrow. http://www.sagarveg.co.uk