Give your skin a boost with these 5 steps to making and applying this body scrub good enough to eat…
- Mix one cup of white sugar with half a cup of virgin coconut oil – in its solid state. Add some orange zest for a citrus zing.
- Have a warm shower and wash as normal.
- Gently rub your homemade zesty sugar scrub into areas prone to dry or rough skin… so your bottom, hips, upper arms and upper highs. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
- Close your pores, increase circulation, and firm skin with a blast of ice-cold water. Pat your skin dry.
- Store the scrub in the fridge for use every other day.